Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Existentialism


I'm blogging just because I want to. Because I feel like it. In reality, I don't have much to say.
I guess I could comment on the severely blustery day, which I enjoy so much (there is something about strong wind resistance that makes me smile).
I could note that the bird I'm sitting next to is just staring me down and screeching, and has been for the past hour. I hardly hear him anymore.
Perhaps you'd rather read about how there are two-three men in my apartment, tearing down a wall in my bathroom. A wall they discovered wasn't mounted to anything, and was held in place by a single screw at the top of the wall. Against code? I think so.
Another possibility would be my telling you that I had 4 shots of espresso earlier, so I'm extra chatty and feel a little bit in love with everyone I see (a common side-effect, not dangerous, but if feelings continue longer than 24hours, contact a Dr)
Maybe you'd rather read all of the interesting information I learned today about baboon lifestyles and development? They aren't as violent as you'd think.
As fascinated as I'm sure you are with all of this information, I think I'll settle on simply sharing this photo with you. Enjoy.

Yours Truly

3 comments: